The Maryland Department of the Environment issued 11 enforcement actions against 11 Baltimore City property owners for lead paint violations. The enforcement actions resulted in $267,500 in fines, and affected 75 properties. Many thanks to the MDE for the excellent work they do on behalf of Baltimore City’s residents.
The property owners are as follows:
- Oluranti Jacob Awe
- Richard Burke and John Burke
- American Equity Rentals Three, LLC (Registered Agent: Julius Balzac, 11436 Cronridge Drive, Owings Mills, MD 21117)
- LKW Real Estate, Inc (Not a registered corporation in Maryland)
- 3133 North Calvert, LLC (Registered Agent: Gordon D. Fronk, 502 Washington Avenue #700, Towson, MD 21204)
- Pride Investment & Development, LLC (Registered Agent: John Conway 916 Whitelock Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21217)
- Syed Zakir Shah, Shamim Shah, and Shah Real Estate, LLC
- Ida Gowans
- TMG 21223, LLC (Registered Agent is a dissolved corporation, “1106 W. Pratt St., LLC” with the address of 1700 W. Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD 21223)
- William A. Glide, Jr.
- Joseph L. Russ