The Maryland Department of the Environment issued enforcement actions against multiple Baltimore City property owners, and one lead contractor, for violations. The fines totaled $546,500 and affected 66 properties.
- KEBL Properties – 9 affected properties, $50,000 for alleged violations. (Resident Agent for KEBL Properties – Steven R. Levine, 851 St. Edmonds Place, Annapolis, MD 21401)
- Lily Tedla and Aklile Gessesse – 6 affected properties, $20,000 for alleged violations.
- Danielle Henson – 8 affected properties, $30,000 for alleged violations.
- Emmanuel Lamptey and Shannon Lamptey – 3 affected properties, $33,000 for alleged violations.
- Alonzo and Monica Williamson – 3 affected properties, $25,000 for alleged violations.
- Robert St. Cyr – 3 affected properties, $16,500 for alleged violations.
- R.M.S. Target Properties LLC, RM Rosen LLC, RM-AS LLC, RM-MA LLC, RM-MAKO LLC, RM-TGM LLC, RM-WILLIAMS LLC, RM-YS LLC, and Arnon Magal – 22 affected properties, $296,000 for alleged violations.
- Maxine Carthens and Marlon Richardson – 8 affected properties, $65,000 for alleged violations.
- 825 West 38th Street LLC – 4 affected properties, $5,000 for alleged violations. (Resident Agent for 825 West 38th Street, LLC: Steven Munitz, 28 Farm Haven Court, Rockville, MD 20852 – was also issued fines in March 2010).
The following contractor/inspector was found to be out of compliance with state regulations and was fined accordingly:
- MAB Realty Group, LLC – $6,000 for alleged violations. (Resident Agent for MAB Realty Group, LLC: Overton Winfield Taylor, Jr., 912 Wildwood Parkway, Baltimore, MD 21229 / 5355-5 Smooth Meadow Way, Columbia, MD 21044. Corporate charter is not in good standing with the State of Maryland, and has been forfeited.)