The Maryland Department of the Environment issued enforcement actions against five Baltimore City property owners, and one lead inspector, for violations. The fines totaled $75,000 and affected 8 properties.
- Edward L. Boone: 1 affected property, $12,000 for alleged violations.
- Thomas Gangl: 3 affected properties, $20,000 for alleged violations.
- Chioma Max-Adigwe: 1 affected property, $12,500 for alleged violations.
- TMG 21223 LLC: 2 affected properties, $8,000 for alleged violations. Resident agent for TMG21223, LLC: 1106 W. Pratt, LLC. Neither company is in good standing with the state, with 1106 W. Pratt being listed as “dissolved”. The office address for 1106 W. Pratt is listed as 1701 Kalorama Road, NW, Washington, DC 20009.
- Charles M. Davis & Frederick Realty Inc.: 1 affected property, $6,000 for alleged violations.
The following lead inspector was found to be out of compliance with state regulations:
James N. Cheatham Jr. D/B/A CJ Lead Specialist: $15,000 for alleged violations.